Ruth is an accomplished business litigator who represents both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts in contract, banking litigation, DTPA claims, and other commercial disputes. She demonstrates courage in the courtroom and wisdom in her case preparation.
As a former construction business owner, she garners trust from her clients when administering transaction advice and provides support when there are litigation claims.
As Attorney Of Counsel, Ruth brings her extensive experience in the following to the table:
Overseeing of construction contracts, design-build contracts, construction management agreements, negotiations, purchase and sale contracts, option agreements, easements, leases, operating and maintenance agreements.
Of Counsel for project financing, facility purchases of property and equipment, and general contracts.
Legal management of mergers and acquisitions, dissolutions, financing agreements, risk management strategies, commercial real estate transactions, and debt actions.
Advising clients in matters of corporate compliance or litigation involving regulatory agencies.
Strong Appellant practice: U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, and Texas 3rd Court of Appeals.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence. Saint Mary’s Law School, San Antonio, TX, 2006
- Master of Arts Sul Ross State University, Alpine, TX, 1999
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Gateway Church Member and Volunteer
- YMCA of Austin Member and Supporter